Wouldn’t it be awesome if you can send any employee to any instructor-led classroom training anytime you want and as many times as you want? By taking a group membership of GetxInstitute, you will have all the flexibility that you want at a cost that competes with web-based self-taught training. Therefore, check out the Frequently Asked Questions below for more details.
Think of GetxInstitute as your partner in building people capability in your organization. Since group membership based approach provides us the opportunity to get in touch with your employees and managers, it helps to see what skills they need to acquire to make them more productive and efficient. If you take a higher level group membership, we even work with you to fine-tune a training to your specific needs and come to your place at a mutually agreed time to deliver the training.
How Group Membership works:
- Decide how many employees to be included in the membership.
- Select the membership level from Reactive, Proactive, and Strategic.
- Use the link below if you are paying through credit card for a group of 10 or less. (Volume discount is automatically applied in the cart.)
- For larger groups contact us for a bigger volume discount, for an invoice or for the alternative registration methods.
- Make the payment and obtain your corporate membership ID.
- Submit register-employee-course through the form to send employees for training.
- Employee completes training and/or certification.
- The relevant certificate will be issued to the employee.
|Total instructor-led class days||3||5||10|
|Instructor-Led Classroom Courses||included in the membership level|
|► PMP Project Management - 2 days + Online content||✔||✔||✔|
|► PMP Bootcamp* - 2 days + Online content||✔||✔||✔|
|► Six Sigma Green Belt - 2 days + Online content||✔||✔||✔|
|► Six Sigma Yellow Belt - 1 day + Online content||✔||✔||✔|
|► Writing Effective Business Cases - 1 day||✔||✔||✔|
|► Successful Change Management - 1 day||✔||✔||✔|
|► Agile Scrum Workshop - 1 day||✔||✔|
|► Microsoft Project 2016 - 2 days||✔||✔|
|► PBA (Business Analysis) - 2 days + online content||✔|
|► ACP (Agile Certification) - 2 days + online content||✔|
|► ITIL Foundation - 2 days||✔|
|Discount on courses over the limit||25% off||35% off||50% off|
|Online Material||Only courses taken||Only courses taken||All|
|Attendance||one repeat only||unlimited||unlimited|
|In-House Sessions||-||1 for minimum group size of 10||2 for minimum group size of 8|
|Additional Participants - Attend Free Course||-||1 for every 10 participants||1 for every 5 participants|
|Membership Fee per participant**||$1,595||$2,195||$3,495|
* PMP prep course is a prerequisite for PMP boot camp but a participant who has taken the PMP exam and failed can also take the boot camp.
** Volume and loyalty discounts apply so please contact us for more information.
Please also check the following Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Registered participants may be able to attend the same course as many times as they like within the membership year based on membership level. Usually it is hard to find time to come back for the same course again but it can be an effective strategy when preparing for a certification exam. A course retake can help understand concepts better and refresh memory.
However, this retake option does not rollover to next year. For example, Tracy took PMP prep course in year one but could not find time to prepare for the exam but six months later within the same membership year (i.e. year one) she decided to go for the test. She can join any upcoming session within the year. But, in case, she comes back a year later (i.e. year two of membership) to take the course again, it will be considered that she has used up two of the days available to her during the second year of membership.
The countdown to one year of membership starts from the day the first employee of a member company either accesses online material or takes an instructor led classroom course or 60 days have passed since membership was bought, whichever comes first.
In case of individual signups, the same conditions apply.
We strive to provide you continuous learning and hope that you will never cancel your membership, however, sometimes changing circumstances may necessitate such an action. Please see below for conditions of refund:
- Requested within first 30 days of payment of membership fee,
- Never signed up for any of the training sessions,
- Never accessed any online material, and
- If signed up for a session cancelled at least one week before the session.
Partial Refund with a deduction of $250:
- Requested within first 30 days of payment of membership fee and if signed up for a session and did not cancel at least one week before the session, or
- Requested within first 60 days of payment of membership fee.
Partial Refund with a deduction of regular course fee of all the courses attended:
- Requested within first 60 days of payment of membership fee,
- If signed up for a session and did not cancel at least one week before the session.
- After 60 days of payment of membership fee or
- if the regular fee of courses attended is more than the membership fee.
There are two ways employees of a member company can register.
- By sending an email to email@example.com and requesting which session they wish to register
- By filling the form Register For A Course.
In either case, a registration confirmation from GetxInstitute is required to attend the session.
This is an annual membership plan. It starts from the day the first employee of a member company either accesses online material or takes an instructor led classroom course or 60 days have passed since membership was bought, whichever comes first.
The number of courses that an individual will be able to take depends on the plan. For example, Cathy is an employee of a company who has the Proactive membership. She has 5 classroom days available so she decided to take one 2-day course and three 1-day courses. John, from the same company, decided to take two 2-day courses and one 1-day course.
Based on membership level, you may get a free in-house session for any course. Though the core material does not change, we do modify and fine tune the course content for your specific needs and deliver the training at your place and on a mutually agreed time. Please note that only registered participants are allowed to attend such a session. Any additional participant will be charged at a discounted rate or you can use your free tickets, if any, for additional employees to join.
Membership level can be upgraded anytime. You will have to pay the difference of membership fee only.
Membership downgrading can only happen in first 60 days of membership year subject to the condition that membership usage has been within the downgraded level.
Yes absolutely. You can include more employees anytime. The good thing is that discount will still apply as if they were joining with the original group. Please contact us for your specific scenario and we will help you make the right decision.
If any of your employee wishes to take instructor-led classroom course above the quota days, the discount will apply for all such courses. The discount is based on membership level.
This offer gives you an opportunity to send one or more of your employees for one single training free of cost. For example, ‘1 for every 5 participants’ means that if you have registered 5 employees, you can send one employee for one training free of cost. If you registered 22 employees you have 4 free seats that you can send one or upto 4 participants (other than the registered ones) to any course.
Loyalty discount only kicks in year two of the membership. Any company who has been a member for one year, will get a discount on membership fee for later years. The discount depends on group size and membership level. For larger groups on Strategic plan, it can result in a total discount of up to 50%.