The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a set of best practices for IT service management which serve to align IT services with business needs. So in order to ensure practitioners have in-depth understanding, AXELOS offers the ITIL Foundation certification and other advanced certifications.
The ITIL Foundation certification demonstrates a general understanding of IT service management and ITIL Service Life Cycle. Further, it also confirms that a certified professional is well aware of the relationship between various life cycle stages and processes that help achieve a higher level of service management practice and results.
This is a one-hour online examination comprising of 40 questions. Participants have to score 26 marks (65%) to attain the certification. In addition, candidates will be awarded 2 credits for the same. This is a closed book exam, and electronic devices are not allowed.
GetXInstitute offers a two-day ITIL-Foundation course that introduces the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL® service life cycle. The course consists of lecture, exercises, discussion, and review of sample exam questions.
This ITIL Foundation Course includes…
- Comprehensive curriculum covering complete ITIL Foundation exam content
- Real life IT service management examples to help understand complex concepts
- Some of the top trainers in the industry consistently rated as “Exceeded Expectations”
- In a class discussion on about 100 PMP Sample Questions to deepen understanding the concepts and sharpen exam taking skills
- Multiple scheduling options to suit your needs
- Detailed class notes in a binder
- 16 PDUs that contribute to PMP’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR)
- 6 months unlimited email support (48 hrs guaranteed reply)
- Certificate of Course Completion
Group options and discounts
- Group and corporate discounts are available so please contact to discuss.
- If you are a group of 5 or more, call/email us to discuss a flexible scheduling option that can meet your group’s specific needs.
- Explore the best value membership option