Project Management Professional (PMP) is one of the highly in-demand and leading certifications. There are two areas to focus on when preparing for the PMP exam. One is to understand the concepts and the second is to practice. The best way to practice is to take PMP sample tests and go through hundreds and even thousands of questions. Build stamina to sit for four hours to take the exam. Practice to get familiar with types of questions and simply reduce the chances of making blunders on the actual exam.
- Full-length tests consisting of 200 questions similar to the actual exam
- Test duration of 4 hours for each test exactly as the actual exam
- Simulated tests just like the real exam
- Difficulty level similar to the actual exam
- Questions distribution comparable to the actual exam
- Questions can be marked for review just like the actual exam
- Continuous 4 hours exam with no time stop exactly like the actual exam
- Detailed explanation of answers for each question (Only for Test # 1-3)
- Detailed evaluation report showing your areas of strengths and weaknesses (Only for Test # 1-3)
Price per test gets lower if you buy more tests. Time-limited discount on the regular price, if available, is shown beside the regular price. If you have a coupon, the discount will apply in the shopping cart.