The goal of GetXInstitute is to improve organizational performance through building people capabilities. We use various training delivery approaches to build your employees skills which enables them to streamline the processes, deliver projects and programs successfully, and ultimately help meet the strategic objectives of the organization.
GetXInstitute provides professional development training and coaching in the classroom and online settings. These courses encompass the broad domains of project management and process improvement, thus covering not only technical capabilities but also soft skills to become a highly productive contributor to the organization’s success.
Provide learning solutions that are highly effective and efficient to build capabilities of individuals and enable them to contribute to their organization’s growth and excellence.
Become a partner of our customers in enhancing people capabilities to improve organizations’ performance.
- 2010 – Started training course participants to prepare for PMP Exam
- 2012 – Officially began ‘GetxSolution Training and Consulting’ to provide project management and Six Sigma methodology training
- 2013 – Commenced ‘Microsoft Project’ workshop to build project scheduling skills of participants. Also initiated ‘ITIL-Foundation’ training
- 2014 – Started offering ‘Writing Effective Business Cases’ workshop and ‘CBAP Exam Prep’ courses
- 2015 – Became ‘GetxSolution Inc.’, a federally incorporated company. Introduced Agile Scrum workshop, PMI-PBA, and PMI-ACP courses.
- 2016 – Introduced ‘Successful Change Management’ workshop which became a highly in-demand course
- 2018 – Operating name of ‘GetxInstitute’ was adopted to bring focus on organizational development through individual skill enhancement
GetXSolution, later GetxSolution Inc. and now operating as GetxInstitute, was founded by Daud Nasir. He has a Masters of Applied Science degree from University of Toronto and holds Project Management Professional (PMP), Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB), Certified Agile Project Manager (Cert. APM), and ITIL Foundation certifications. Daud Nasir is the instructor of several courses offered by GetxInstitute. To learn more about Daud, please visit his profile on LinkedIn (ps. Do not forget to invite him to connect. He is an open networker and accepts all invitations).
You can call him at 416-707-9322 or email email@example.com