The business case is not just a document; rather it is an instrument that will be used to make an informed decision. A better decision can be made when the organizational strategy and the impact of the proposed project on the strategic objectives can be understood. Writing an effective business case requires a detailed analysis and understanding of organizational strategy, culture, governance, and policies. So, a review of project management approaches, followed by detailed cost and benefit analysis as well as risk evaluation, will help compare various options to identify the most optimum solution.
GetXInstitute offers a one-day Writing Effective Business Cases Workshop to develop the knowledge and skills to deliver winning business cases.
This Writing Effective Business Cases Workshop includes…
- Understand various factors that influence the quality of a business case
- Review different business case life cycles and realize their strengths and weaknesses
- Recognize the value of various financial factors and how to perform the financial analyses
- Master the techniques that can help select the best option and elicit hidden costs and benefits
- Realize various personality types and how to present the business case to each type
- Real life examples and case scenarios to help understand new ideas and techniques
- Some of the best trainers in the industry consistently rated as “Exceeded Expectations”
- Evaluate a case study and recommend the best option
- 1-day, in-class instructor-led, learning through an extensive review of examples, case studies and exercises
- Detailed class notes in a binder
- 8 PDUs that contribute to PMP’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR)
- Business case and tools & techniques templates
- 6 months unlimited email support (reply in 48 hrs guaranteed)
- Certificate of course completion
Group options and discounts
- Group and corporate discounts are available so please contact us for more information
- If you are a group of 5 or more, call/email us to discuss flexible scheduling options that can meet your group’s specific needs.
- Explore the best value membership option