This PMI-ACP Exam Prep course enables you to prepare for the PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) certification exam offered by the Project Management Institute which is a high in-demand credential. The certified professionals are well experienced with working on projects including agile projects and have a thorough understanding of agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques acquired through formal training and certification.
This course teaches the best methods to implement Agile practices to smaller and enterprise level projects. In addition, it also builds participants broad knowledge around agile practices and gets them going on their path to certification. Furthermore, classroom training consists of lectures, exercises, case studies, discussion, and practice of sample exam question.
What you will learn in the PMI-ACP Exam Prep course:
- Understand the basics of Agile philosophy
- Learn about Agile Manifesto, its methodologies, principles, tools, and techniques
- Understand the Scrum Framework, artifacts, roles and responsibilities
- Grasp how to estimate agile projects using planning poker
- Establish an approach to write user stories
- Develop detail comprehension of release and sprint planning using timeboxing
- Learn how and when to perform retrospectives
- Develop an approach to maintain product and sprint backlogs
- Review some advanced concepts in agile methods
What you will get:
- Detailed Class Notes in a binder
- 21 PDUs that meet the education requirement for PMI-ACP® eligibility
- 6 months unlimited email support (48 hrs guaranteed reply)
- Certificate of Course Completion
Group options and discounts
- Group and corporate discounts are available so please contact to discuss.
- If you are a group of 5 or more, call/email us to discuss a flexible scheduling option that can meet your group’s specific needs.
- Explore the best value membership option