Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is one of the most popular courses on process improvement. This course equips participants with the understanding of what Six Sigma and Lean are and how these can help in bringing far-fetched improvements.
This training provides a walk-through of main Six Sigma concepts so that the participants can not only engage in productive discussions but also become well versed in how a Six Sigma project is executed.
It helps the participants acquire the knowledge required to use basic Six Sigma tools for data collection and analysis; consequently, followed by the identification of multiple alternatives for improvement and selection of the most optimum solution. In addition, participants will also learn how to ensure that the selected solution is implemented successfully and the success is sustained for a longer period of time.
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is an 8-hour, in-class training deploying lecture, case scenarios, examples, exercises, and open discussion, followed by online component and the certification exam.
In this Six Sigma Yellow Belt course, you will…
- Understand the basics of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Develop an understanding to become an effective contributor to Lean and Six Sigma projects
- Learn some common techniques of how to collect and analyze data to identify the root cause of a problem
- Master the basic tools and learn advanced techniques to solve process/product issues
- Develop skills to identify and qualify the most optimum solution
- Ensure stability of the solutions and improvements
- 1-day, in-class instructor-led, learning through an extensive review of examples and case studies
- Detailed class notes in a binder
- 8 PDUs that contribute to PMP’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate (on completing the requirements)
- Follow-up email support to help pass the exam
Group options and discounts
- Group and corporate discounts are available. Please contact us for more information
- If you are a group of 5 or more, call/email us to discuss flexible scheduling options that can meet your group’s specific needs.
- Explore the best value membership option