We may collect personal information from you, for example, if you register for a course or an event, request information, purchase or use our Services or products, or request customer support.
The type of personal information we collect from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as username, password, or information about the device in use
We may also collect the following information from you
- Information about your employer or business such as company name, company size, business type
We use this information to
- Register you for training or an event
- Fulfill your order online or otherwise
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products and/or training courses
- Send you requested product, service or course information
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications through various channels
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Internal research and development
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails.
We may also disclose your personal information
We share or disclose personal information when necessary to provide products and services or conduct our business operations as described below. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with data privacy and security requirements. We may occasionally share non-personal, anonymized, and statistical data with third parties. Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why.
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
- In the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, users, systems, or investigate fraud;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.