Agile Scrum approach to project management brings tangible benefits in increased productivity and improved quality by proactively addressing issues, responding to new priorities and managing changing customer needs. This is a very different way of planning and executing projects to deliver what best meets the customer’s needs. Agile adoption has been on the rise as more and more organizations realize the tremendous benefits it brings in to deliver on the promises.
GetXInstitute offers a one-day Agile and Scrum Workshop to develop the fundamental knowledge of how to manage and deliver projects in an iterative but adaptive method. You will learn what agile is, what different agile approaches are, and how Scrum approach is used to estimate, plan, execute and track projects. You will learn how to tackle complex processes and apply Scrum techniques to an IT and/or non-IT project while delivering the project piece by piece. The workshop is based on lecture, case studies, simulation exercises, and discussion.
This Agile Scrum Workshop includes…
- Understanding how agile differs from traditional project management
- Introduction to various agile methodologies and their strengths
- Review of Scrum method in detail from planning to tracking
- Recognizing challenges of complex large projects and how to manage those using agile approach
- Real Life Examples and case scenarios to help understand challenges and techniques
- Some of the best trainers in the industry consistently rated as “Exceeded Expectations”
- 1 day of in-class instructor-led learning through an extensive review of examples, case studies, and exercises
- Detailed Class Notes in a binder
- 8 PDUs that contribute to PMP’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR)
- 6 months unlimited email support (48 hrs guaranteed reply)
- Certificate of Course Completion
Group options and discounts
- Group and corporate discounts are available so please contact to discuss.
- If you are a group of 5 or more, call/email us to discuss a flexible scheduling option that can meet your group’s specific needs.
- Explore the best value membership option